IP Voice Services via SIP Trunking
Next Generation Voice via SIP Trunking from IDS - A SIP trunk allows you to connect your existing switch equipment to the IDS IP Voice Service using a connection such as Broadband or Ethernet.
Why connect your existing equipment to IP Voice Services from IDS?
- Free calls between sites on the IP network
- Lower call costs to other destinations
- Combination of Broadband connection and SIP trunks are cheaper than ISDN 2e
- Optimise your voice network by having the flexibility to add SIP trunks on a channel-by-channel basis as your business demands
- Real time provisioning through web page allows immediate delivery of service – no more waiting for upgrades
- Available over any IP Network – although the voice service will be quality assured over BT Wholesale Ethernet and BT Managed Broadband connections
- Supports emergency calls, offering full 999 Emergency Services support
- Through the installation of additional equipment the service can be utilised by your existing telephone equipment. This ensures that you get all the flexibility and cost benefits of IP Voice services whilst leveraging the investment in your existing telephony infrastructure
- Allows you to use your existing telephone handsets
- Keep your existing numbers
- Add new numbers from different area codes