The essential communication tool is comprehensively covered by iDS’s flexible and affordable range of email services.
Whether you’re a small business looking for simple POP accounts with optional webmail, or a larger firm requiring shared calendars, mobile synchronisation and professional virus and spam protection, iDS has the solution you are looking for.
Take advantage of the power and features of Microsoft Exchange without the expense of maintaining your own hardware. With in-house network engineers, dedicated data storage and back-up sited in our state-of-the-art data centre, you can rest assured iDS will look after all of your communication needs.
Email Services iDS offer three different Email accounts, so whatever your budget and business needs we will have a product that will suit you
Access your email from the web or with any popular email client including Thunderbird and Outlook Express.
- 20 MB Mailbox Space
- Professional Webmail Client
- Works with all Popular Pop email clients
Everything you need for a professional Mailbox:
- Roaming SMTP gateway – use your own outgoing mail gateway anywhere, no need to change your email settings. Works on any broadband provider.
- Business grade Virus scanning & Spam filtering included.
- 1GB mailbox space – no need to worry about large attachments.
- Individual mailbox control panel – Choose mailbox rights and control your SPAM filter
- Industry-standard POP3
Harness the full power of Microsoft exchange without the added expense of server and administration costs. Why Choose iDS for Microsoft exchange?
- Free Microsoft Outlook 2003 software download with each mailbox
- Business grade virus and spam protection for emails
- 2GB storage per mailbox Exchange
- “Push” mobile access - Sync your mobile phone with your email account
- Publish Public folders – Share Email Information with other users
- Shared calendars - make and check appointments with colleagues
- Shared address books - includes automatically populated global address list and offline address books
- Outlook Web Access - full benefits of Outlook, using a web browser
- Mix POP3/IMAP and Microsoft Exchange mailboxes on same domain
- Hosted in our dedicated UK data centre - premium UK bandwidth,
- Inhouse expert network engineers.